Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Market is King

Small business success is ALWAYS linked to a market thatwill buy the product. But a simple as it seems its not easily taken to heart.



Mary Jane knows that and puts it very clearly (SABC 15/03/2007), surprisingly it not always considered - you would see this in the rest of the interview, where she says it twice more in response to the questions.Small business success is ALWAYS linked to a market that will buy the product. But a simple as it seems its not easily taken to heart.

No comments: