Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Friday, March 9, 2007

Innovation in Department of Home Affairs?

Morning Live, the SABC morning TV news, had another gem today. Talking of the


they said "... the plans includes a crack down on corruption and incompetency and other innovations include the separation of immigration ..".

Yes, it is unfortunately rather innovative to address address corruption and incompetency in this department.

Related was the comment by the minister that they needed unemployed & retired chartered accountants on a part time basis, who should co-operate to serve their country - had she stopped to think how the country served those who were pushed out of the very places which now need them.

No comments: