Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Thursday, March 1, 2007

9 months to my Second Life!

Today in 9 months time I stop my formal worklife and start my Second Life.

The parallel to pregnancy is obvious and today is therefore the conception of my Second Life. Then comes developing, growing and finally coming to a new world. There's also a parallel to reincarnation but I can't figure that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free information about penis enlargement products, how it works, price of products, top products, and review of penis products. Visit http://www.buypenisenlargement.com
- male enhancement - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobXsnw7CWs

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.