Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Even Sweets Can Be Healthy

Food & Drink Europereport that Lallemand Health Ingredients (LHI) have anounced the launch of a chewy fruit containing PACran cranberry powder eith the claim that "One daily 'PACran softchew' is recommended by the company to support urinary tract health"

Lallemand launches functional cranberry chews.jpg


This appears to be a growing tend - Euromonitor value the functional and healthy confectionery market at $7.4bn (€5bn) in 2005 representing 24 per cent of the functional food market.

No comments: