Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Friday, February 29, 2008

Interesting Maps

I'm looking for what I should be doing on this blog now that I am well into my "second life" and my more business related things are blogged and published elsewhere.

Maybe its just a place to put things that interest me - so what about Cartograms which aim to present information on a world map where the country area represents it's performance compared to the rest of the world.

Look at Africa's situation as far as number of internet connections goes.

http___maps.maplecroft.com - Welcome to Maplecroft Maps.jpg

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a nice site. keep on updating, i love to read much...
bikebali