Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Nitpicking - is it really?

Just heard a question to a spokesman for the Premier of the Eastern Cape on 702, about the possibility of merging the Eastern and Western Cape to form one larger province. He responded that it was an ANC issue and therefore the premier would not comment.



It is of course parliament that decides on such things not a political party.



Is this nitpicking? or should we respect the role and value of parliament? Doest it just indicate the strength of the ANC or is it something deeper.





Remember: nitpicking is quibbling over insignificant details



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: