Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The link of the Day

This will be a regular posting - presenting a link through a discussion of its value to me.



The Manual for Home and Farm Production of Biodiesel by SW Mathewson



A thorough but simple and well explained manual for anyone interested in Bioethenol, and who in agribusiness isn't today.



The manual is available online at http://journeytoforever.org, and as indicated by the table of contents below is comprehensive.





There is real detail in the manual down to understandable and practical drawings.







CONSTRUCTION OF A REFLUX COLUMN



DIGIVU

20/05/07





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.