Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I have often complained about Apple, iTunes and the App Store in South Africa. We pay more for our iPhone and get practically nothing!

This really makes the point, at least on the App Store side!

Fullscreen.jpg


Yes thats right the most downloaded free application in South Africa is bubblewrap! Not because of the limit of our dexterity or intellect but because we do not have a games category in the App Store!

Please Apple!



We also don't have any other iTunes content - on the crippled app store!

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! The post is months old and NOTHING's changed!!!!!!!!! I got my iPhone for all the apps, only to discover how crippled and limited the SA APPSTORE is! Lame. Jailbreak ahoy.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i surely love all your posting way, very interesting.
don't quit and also keep penning as it simply just nicely to read it.
looking forward to look over alot more of your web content, cheers!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, wish look progressive in the direction of more cognate articles promptly as its sole of my pet topic to read.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.