Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Thursday, September 27, 2007

MAC WIDGETS

This post is written on a Mac widget - its quite amazing that these things work so easily.

Another widget tells me the temperatures in my computer, the speed of the fan and the number of cycles the the battery has been through.


I can listen to radio stations, check the current dewpoint in Pretoria, see the 5 day forecast and send Gmail!

The downside is one can spen hours playing!

No comments: