Moved on

I'm not blogging here anymore, I suggest you use My DIGIVU Blog (www.digivu.co.za) for all my SAFPP, agribusiness, related and misc blogs. There you will find the type of information I was posting here.

Finding Specific Items in my Blog

  • Select appropriate TAGS from the list in the left hand column
  • Browse the archive in the left hand column

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Looking for the Good and Bad

I have been trying to find really good and bad news to grow my South African Good, Bad & Wierd collection.

I visited the Why South Africa Sucks Blog and found only nonsense - how these people live I am not sure, it must be misery.

I also visited the South Africa Good News Site and found news items that were just what any successful country would be achieving anyway.

So where am I going to find my stories? Anyone have any suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please come to see our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/earcorrection.html]ohrenkorrektur[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK